4/4 C.L. Wynn Tap-Tuned Violin
Model V720 violins are constructed using highly flamed maple and the finest quality spruce. The wood is naturally air dried for a minimum of 5-6 years. The golden brown or amber varnish is artistically shaded in the antique style and carefully polished to bring out the beauty of the wood and workmanship. The plates are carefully tuned to produce a mature, rich warm tone.
- Highest quality flamed maple and select spruce
- All wood fully seasoned without the use of kilns
- Golden brown or amber antique style spirit varnish
- Plates tuned for optimal tone quality
- Inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard and fittings